Sunday, January 2, 2011

I Hate Blue Knights And Bunnies

Well, after running around Warps to get to Dungeon 5 again, I managed to stumble around for a while without typing long enough to actually get further in the dungeon than I did last time (I also forgot to take screenies... sorry).

So here's where I'll start off: I found a nifty way to kill some Knights deeper in the dungeon but using the stepladder to stand over the lava. Since they can only travel on the paths, they can't touch me and I can cut their sides as they walk past. Huzzah!

So here I am:


a bit further than I would've hoped before starting to type, but I guess I can't complain. Just past the door I just unlocked is a room filled with Mummies, which aren't that much of a problem for me now. Killing them gives me some Bombs and a Key (I now have 4 of each).

...

I only stayed in the next room long enough to take this picture:


and then ran out again like a little girl. NO, BUNNIES! BAD BUNNIES! I HATE THEM! I did, however, manage to kill them all without losing much health. I think I'm getting better at this! Next room... is the boss? Wow, that was fast. There's a few rooms earlier that look like secrets though... I'm checking them out! Fuck the boss for now.

Okay, a few bombs later and none of the supposed 'secret' entrances revealed themselves. The only possible way to get to those last few rooms is if there was a room in the eye of the dungeon (the lizard's eye). Actually, that could be it, I just need some more FUCKING BOMBS.

I checked out the room south of the Boss and found more mummies. One of them gave me bombs, though, so I'm all okay with it. Time to check out that eye! Back to the dreaded room of Bunnies, bomb the north and...


Yay! A room in the eye! Inside... an old man. "SECRET POWER IS SAID TO BE IN THE ARROW." Does that mean the boss can be killed with arrows? Could be, but it also means that the only way to get into those other rooms is east from the Triforce room... past the boss. So, let's get some arrows and stab something in the face!

Arrows do nothing. They pass right through the boss as if it was nothing. Research now tells me the boss is called Digdogger, and it also hints that I have to use the Dungeon's secret item to kill it. THAT MEANS I HAVE TO GO BACK AND KILL THE DODONGOS/BLUE KNIGHTS! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Okay, I'm done raging. I just need a lot more bombs. Please excuse me, I'm off to make a purchase of something... actually, nevermind. On my way to the entrance I killed some mummies and one gave me some bombs. With 7 I think I can kill some Dodongos!

Killed! And one gave me bombs, so I'm back up to 6! And, in the next room, some Slimes gave me a fairy and a heart! 7 Hearts now! TO THE BLUE KNIGHTS OF DEATH!!!

I killed a few with all my bombs, another using only sword, and FUCKING KILLED ME AAAAAAAAAAAARGH FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BLUE TURD I WILL END YOU EVENTUALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the entrance. Find some mummies. Hope for bombs. I got four. Now, run to Dodongos and try to stun them all at once with a single bomb... the bastards keep eating them. One died, though, and gave me a fairy. All well and good, but I need BOMBS right now. Explore dungeon, find mummies, hope for bombs... and one actually gives me some. With 4 bombs, back to Dodongos and KILL THE MOTHELOVERS. To the slime room and KILL THE MOTHERLOVERS. And steal their stuff. No bombs, just a heart and some rupies. Rupies that fuel my bow which doesn't affect the Blue Knights. Fuck you, slimes.

In the room, I am positively ACCOSTED by the blue bitches, and run out like a little girl AGAIN. If I had some more FUCKING HEARTS I could survive, and get a FUCKING BETTER SWORD... and therefore get a FUCKING ITEM to use to kill the FUCKING BOSS... without those 3 extra hearts I'm all but doomed.

I need some kind of help, guys. If anyone knows where the hearts are, or at least knows of some hints... please comment. I'm not quite begging, but I AM getting annoyed with the game SO DAMN MUCH that I need to ask my readers for help. I'm stopping playing for now, but I might pick it up again later today, so I won't turn off my Wii. Next post will probably start off from this exact point:


Just outside the Blue Knight room. Until then, lay-terz.


Progress:
Hearts:   9
Rupies:   49
Bombs:    0
Keys:     3
Items:    WHITE SWORDMAGIC SHIELDMAGIC BOOMERANGBOWARROW, BLUE CANDLE, BOMBS(6), RAFT, STEPLADDER, RED POTION, RED BRACELET, BLUE RING
Dungeons: EAGLE(1), MOON(2), MANJI(3), SNAKE(4)
Deaths:   49

No comments:

Post a Comment