Monday, December 6, 2010

Blue Candle

Today's post doesn't get a quote as the title, because I couldn't do much. I'm heading off to a party (one of my friend's FINALLY as old as the rest of us), so only a quick play was allowed.

From the starting screen, I moved quickly to the nearest cave, finding a shop with the Magic Shield, a Key and a Blue Candle. Knowing I'll need the Blue Candle for later, I ran back out and killed enough monsters to gain another 5 Rupies to afford it (60). Next time I have enough money, I'll come back for the Magic Shield.

So, marking the location of the shop and what was sold within on my map, I saved my game (having found a heart, I was at full health, ready for the next play session). Many apologies for the short and pointless post, but I've got a party to get to. So Happy Birthday, Mikey! Feel special that I'm abandoning this 80's video game set up in my room for your party with all of my friends!

Progress:
Health:   4/4
Rupies:   2
Items:    WOODEN SWORDBOOMERANGBOW, BLUE CANDLE
Dungeons: EAGLE(1)
Deaths:   2

No comments:

Post a Comment