Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gleeock, the Unstoppable

Okay guys, I'm gonna have to unload on you. My parents are splitting up (my brother and I were told ages ago, we're all okay) and my mum keeps complaining about my father and all his flaws (he has a shitload, I have to agree with her). We had a REALLY long talk this morning (me and mum) about it all, and now I'm pretty much convinced it's all my dad's fault. My problem with it is this: I feel totally and despicably evil to be thinking such things about my own dad. We never had the best relationship, but now that we've come this far and arrived where we are now, I just feel like a total douchebag about it.

Sorry about posting such depressing stuff on a supposedly funny (hopefully) blog, but I just need to say it and I wanted to keep LoaW clean from things like this. Besides, this is supposed to contain info on how my life is being affected by the game, right? Hold on, I need to think of a way that it is... um... OOH! My mum says that parents who don't live with the children must pay maintenance if they don't have a paying job and that if my dad doesn't pay then I have to live with him. My father continuously tells me to get a job and to STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES ALL DAY which would ensure that no matter what the situation he wouldn't have to pay! My mum says she won't force me to do anything in my life, even get a job, and that she hopes that me staying with my dad will make him crack in less than a week and start paying so that she gets me (and my brother, I guess) back! HA! The conflict between my parents is now linked to The Legend of Zelda! Now lets get killed by Gleeock again!

On my way to Snake Dungeon, an unlucky Octorok gave me a fairy, and I never lost any health on my way there. So now I have full health to get to the boss! Lovely! I'm trying the same tactic as last time, avoid EVERYTHING and use the Candle or Arrows to kill those I can't avoid (also I have my Sword Beam back!). On my way I got hit by a two bats, so I was left with 5 hearts, which is pretty damn lucky. GLEEOCK AWAITS! I'm going to try bombing the necks, which seemed to be the only things that could be damaged last time. I enter and immediately run away from the fireballs, bombing the necks... NOTHING! FUCK! I ended up standing in one spot swording the necks, which eventually caused one head to fall off and move around the room, while the other ATE MY FACE. Dead, I get ready totry again. But FUCK the bombs.

Here's where I stand. This bitch of a dragon CAN'T be hurt with:

  • Arrows,
  • Bombs, or
  • the Boomerang (doesn't damage anyway).

It can't be hurt on it's:

  • Heads, or its
  • Body

So, as far as I can tell, the only way I can kill it is to attack it's NECKS with my SWORD. Nothing else useful can be said. WAIT! FIRE! I'MMA TRY THE CANDLE!! After I die a few more times trying to get to the boss... AND... nothing. So yeah, only the sword, only the neck. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

So I'm getting a little angry at this game. There were potions in the other games, dammit! Well, there are potions in THIS game too, but I don't know how to get them. Help, anyone? Comment any hints on ways to get potions, where the next dungeon could be, extra heart containers, anything. Maybe next time I'll roam Hyrule, searching the caves around the land for shops and things. Also to get money. I do need some money. Hey, if I get enough, I could get the Blue Ring in the Waterfall and have a better chance against Gleeock! Sorry I can't play for longer, but I've got other things to do. I'm making a full-sized replica of Marluxia's scythe for a possible cosplay next year!


Progress:
Health:   6
Rupies:   61
Bombs:    2
Keys:     1
Items:    WHITE SWORDMAGIC SHIELDMAGIC BOOMERANGBOWARROW, BLUE CANDLE, BOMBS(6), RAFT, STEPLADDER
Dungeons: EAGLE(1), MOON(2), MANJI(3)
Deaths:   35


Y'know, I've checked my site stats, and people are actually reading this. I'd like to take this time to, being the cliche-hugging nerd that I am,  thank you all for taking the time to read my 'adventures'.

No comments:

Post a Comment