Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm Giving Up on Quoted Titles

So I suddenly remembered I had a blog to write today. I've been to several parties over this week (I know, I'm so damn popular) and I visited my grandfather (he's very sick, unfortunately he may not be around much longer). Today, though, I've got nothing on so I can post again. Hurrah!

After going back to Snake Dungeon (which ironically seems to have NO snakes inside whatsoever), I got killed by a BBB and then by Manhandla again. I also learnt somethign: electric bubbles aren't electric, they're skulls inside fire. They also DON'T DAMAGE YOU. They just render your equipment unusable for a while. Huh.

I die again by the Red Bats and BBBs, but I finally reach Manhandla and using my last 3 bombs KILL THE MUTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAH! It gives me more bombs (fuck off, bombs, I'm sick of you) and passage further into the dungeon (into the back of the snake's mind). Oh, look! An old man! What wonderful words of wisdom will he give me?

"WALK INTO THE WATERFALL." Well, thanks old man. I'd already figured that out by trying to commit suicide but good for you. Well, at least I know that the hidden room in the waterfall is important (well, it IS a Blue Ring, it's pretty freakin' useful). The east door unlocks with my final key (knew there was a use for the spare!), leading to a room with another key (Nevermind). It's also full of bats, who eat up my health like soup. Fuck you, bats! Next room...

TRAPS! TRAPS EVERYWHERE! This'll be hard. I have to bait them to get them to move slowly, then make a run for it. Here goes... YES! Made it! Now, into a room with... FUCKING BBBS!!! I'm almost dead and need to kill them ALL to continue to the Boss. Meh, I'm going down swinging. WITH A BOW AND ARROW! Killed, but no rewards. Fuck you, BBBs. You're like the Splitting Slimes, aren't you. I need a stronger sword to get rewards off you, don't I. Well fuck. BOSS ROOM!

it's another dragon, but not like Aquamentus. This one's blocking the Shard room with it's fat ass and it's long-ass neck is turning around to let it's tiny face spew fireballs. Instantly I die, and I have to go through all that shit again. I'M SICK OF STARTING WITH 3 HEARTS! There has to be a way out if it... Hints, anyone?

Back at the start, I avoid EVERYTHING but when I need to kill, I use my sword or candle. I'm not wasting my arrows, 'cos I think I'll need them to fight Gleeock (I googled him, but not how to kill him. I won't spoil it for myself). I ended up getting there with 2.5 hearts, so I might get killed quickley. ONWARDS!

Okay, apparently it has TWO heads. Arrows do jack shit, so fuck that idea. I can attack it with a Sword, but I have to get in close. I could try bombs next time. Oh, I'm dead by the way. NEXT ATTEMPT!

If it weren't for those FUCKING BATS I would've made it with 3 hearts, but one hit me so I'm back to 2.5. This time I'll try bombing Gleeock while I'm slashing his necks... Okay, a bomb to the body doesn't do shit either. Attacking with the sword doesn't phase the body, either. Or to the head. IT'S NECKS ARE IT'S WEAKNESSES! I'll try bombing it again later.

Sorry guys, but it's lunchtime. I'm getting a VERY painful feeling in my stomach that means "GIMME FOOD OR I'LL EXPLODE INSIDE YOU". I don't want that to happen. You understand, right?


Progress:
Health:   6 (Seems I always start with 3, there's no point saying anything else)
Rupies:   46 (damn arrows)
Bombs:    3
Keys:     1
Items:    WHITE SWORDMAGIC SHIELDMAGIC BOOMERANGBOWARROW, BLUE CANDLE, BOMBS(6), RAFT, STEPLADDER
Dungeons: EAGLE(1), MOON(2), MANJI(3)
Deaths:   32


P.S: In addition to this, I've started another blog for my daily life as well. If anyone wants to know what I do outside my room, check out Life on a Whiteboard, where all my anecdotes get dumped (they're also illustrated with pictures drawn on my whiteboard. I'll find a better way to photograph them when I can, so DWI).

UPDATE: I just realised I thought the Waterfall room was the one that gave me the Ring. This is wrong, I got that room mixed up with the room under the statue, the Waterfall room gives me advice from an old lady (when I pay).

No comments:

Post a Comment